Portuguese Pork Tenderloin
|1 pound pork tenderloin|
Salt - to taste
Freshly-ground black pepper - to taste
Paprika - to taste
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup sliced onion
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1/3 cup dry white wine
1/4 teaspoon rosemary
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Season tenderloin with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Saute pork in butter until golden brown. Add sliced onions and mushrooms.
- Saute for a minute or two.
- Add wine and rosemary.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 to 60 minutes, or until done.
- Add lemon juice and parsley just before serving.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 182 Calories
7g Fat (37.2% calories from fat)
trace Dietary Fiber
89mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch)
3 1/2 Lean Meat