preconditions: Warm Grill
|Salmon fillet with the skin on.|
Montreal Steak Seasoning
1/2 stick butter
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 squirt lemon juice
- Sprinkle seasoned salt and steak seasoning on fillet.
- Place Salmon on hot grill meat side down to start.
- Once the color starts to change (5-7 min) flip the fillet.
- Baste with the butter, garlic and juice mixture (melted).
- Do this a couple of times to achieve the full flavor.
- Grill until fish is cooked about another 5-10 min. Serve hot with leftover butter on the side.
Total cooking time will depend on the size of fish. It works better to leave skin on but it can be removed prior to cooking. It peels away easily after grilling.