Low Fat Carb Chicken Parmesan
|4 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
Reduced fat Parmesan cheese
1 regular jar spaghetti sauce
Box of low carb pasta
Low fat mozzarella cheese
- Heat frying pan to med high heat and add a good amount of
olive oil to the pan.
clean and cut off excess fat from chicken breasts. Season
chicken with salt, pepper and a little garlic powder.
coat chicken breasts w/ beaten egg. Dip in Parmesan cheese.
Place chicken in frying pan and cook until brown. Heat oven
to 350 degrees.
- Coat bottom of baking dish with spaghetti
- Place cooked chicken breasts on top of sauce and top
with more sauce but reserving enough for pasta. Place in
oven and cook until chicken is no longer pink and sauce is
- While chicken is cooking boil the water for pasta
and cook pasta until done.
- Top chicken with shredded
- Place back into the oven until cheese is
melted and then remove.
- Serve chicken with pasta and top
pasta with sauce. You can also have this with a salad.