Mexican Layer Casserole
|1 pound ground beef|
1 1.24 oz packet of Taco Seasoning
1/2 Medium Onion
2 Cloves of garlic
1- 1 1/5 block of cream cheese (softened)
Salsa or favorite taco sauce (optional)
- Brown ground beef with onions and garlic until fully cooked.
- Add in taco seasoning mix. Stir together. When fully cooked and mixed, pour into square casserole dish and let cool for 5-8 minutes.
- Spread softened cream cheese on the top making sure it is spread evenly over the ground beef and covered. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Put tomatoes and lettuce over the shredded cheese.
- Add salsa or taco sauce if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
6 carbs per serving