preconditions: 450 degrees
|10 oz. chopped Spinach (thrawed and squeezed)|
10 oz. chopped broccoli (thawed)
1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms quartered.
1 cup of Parmesean cheese
8-9 egg whites
Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredient, except eggs in a 6 x 9 pyrex.
- Hand beat eggs.
- Pour into pyrex. Stir ingredients until it is mixed well.
- Place into 450 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Important: Let cool until pyrex is cool to touch, this way the egg shrinks just enough to not stick to the pan much.
- Cut up into portions, ready for a quick bite to eat.
You can also change it around with other vegetables. Fresh Zuccini, red/green peppers and cauliflower are excellent flavors